[V8Vairs] Drivetrain conversion

Tom Uppstad tom_uppstad at billrogershonda.com
Tue Dec 14 13:31:13 EST 2010

  You mentioned that you had the ouput shaft resplined - To what spec??  I have a contact here that builds powerglides for racing, with lots of experience with "shortys", etc.  Did you buy the billet adapter from Clarks?  If you made one, how did you do it?
  The "Kit" from Clarks is quite spendy + shipping across the country (I'm in Western Oregon).
  Appreciate your info -  thanx  -  Tom