[V8Vairs] mid engine conversion

Embarq Customer 8alice at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:26:48 EST 2010

I could use some advise from you folks.I have 2 vairs. 1967 and 1968. about 40 yrs ago I had a crown vair. I would like to build another.since conversion parts are not available,how about a subaru transaxle assembly. anybody considered such.also a front engine.last year I asked that question and I believe that willis said a g body frame shortened was done buy some. any help out there would help.this is my second request I ques first didnot go through for some reason.  i would prefer the mid engine with a ford engine.every body puts chevys in ford,i wish to be different. bert trench