[V8Vairs] mid engine conversion, Suburu/Ford

Neal Ryan nealryan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 22:30:43 EST 2010

I wouldn't waste your money on a Subaru transmission. I don't believe it could take the torque of a V8. A lot of guys who owned WRX's had problems with the transmissions when they started applying more power to them or if they autocross them. I know a WRX can put out a lot of power when boosted but it still doesn't have the grunt of a V8.

 My 2 cents.

Neal

See link below;

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/sub_wrx.html