[V8Vairs] Alignment/suspension setup

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 3 14:19:54 EST 2010

Body roll is mostly controlled through springs and sway bars.  We can see a pretty healthy looking rear bar on the car in the photo.

As for the angle of the tires, the right side is *much* more important in a left turn.

The question is pretty broad, you might check out Fred Puhn's classic "How to Make Your Car Handle".

--Bryan