[V8Vairs] Perfect Engine for V-8 Corvair/ Positraction

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 11:22:43 EDT 2010

If you autocross or road race a lot, yes. For the street, no.

Some of you may remember the "TOY" it wasn't a V-8 car but I did drag race it with an open diff. It seems that both rear tires spun after going through the water. I ran slicks so you could go through the water. On launch it never veered one way or the other with the front in the air telling me that both wheels were driving the same.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com