[V8Vairs] Perfect Transaxles for V-8 Corvair?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 00:59:33 EDT 2010

I took a few minutes at the Factory Five booth at SEMA earlier this week. I
 discussed the new Mendeola (5-speed) transaxle that will be a factory Five
 option for their GTM kit car early next year. They had one in the booth
with a  prototype Mendeola installed. It is designed to mate to an LS series
GM motor,  will contain enough mounting points to allow the rear suspension
loads to be  absorbed. They try to use as much of the C5/C6 Corvette parts as
they can, so  perhaps some of those suspension pieces will be used. The
price $9000 - A bunch  of money. So why not a good G50? - They are available,
around $3000 for a  low-mileage good one. (LA Porsche Dismantlers).
Suspension will be up to  you.

Link for factory five:  _http://www.factoryfive.com/gtmhome.html_
(http://www.factoryfive.com/gtmhome.html)

Select the link for new  version 2, then scroll down to see the  Mendeola
transaxle. It's only money!

In a message dated 11/5/2010 4:41:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,