[V8Vairs] Front Cover and Video

paulsiano@aol.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 10:00:45 EST 2010

Thanks Kevin.  Some times at car shows I'll sort of stand back and listen to comments.  Most "car guys" who aren't "purists" seem to really like it.  People who aren't into cars shake their heads walk away and wonder why anybody would want something like that.
I also watch people's faces as they approach...it has brought a lot of smiles.

Paul