[V8Vairs] Front Cover and Video

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Nov 10 12:04:49 EST 2010

I did the same thing with my V8 Vair. It was always a hoot to when they realized the person they were talking to was the owner!
Lots of double takes too.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

 Thanks Kevin.  Some times at car shows I'll sort of stand back and listen to comments.  Most "car guys" who aren't "purists" seem to really like it.  People who aren't into cars shake their heads walk away and wonder why anybody would want something like that.