[V8Vairs] Longest Trip - Farthest From Home?

Ed edsworld at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 28 12:05:05 EST 2010

You need to ask Phil Dally.When he put the SB in my car 10+ years ago(to replace a HEMI) he drove it firewall-less from cali to a convention at  Lake Tahoe in 98 if I remember correctly.
He rented a u haul and truck to get it home , not because of a break down, HE could not handle the desert heat coupled with the V8 right behind him..

Ed