[V8Vairs] Longest Trip - Farthest From Home?

paulsiano@aol.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 19:21:29 EST 2010

Chris, I don't know if anybody will top that trip.  Did you drive it on
the return from San Fran?  Might you have a guess about the total mileage and
farthest distance from home?

Your temporary ballast was very creative!  Did you measure the resistance of the
bulb to compare it to the resistor value upon your return?

Thanks for your reply,

Paul