[V8Vairs] Article

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sun Oct 31 13:55:11 EDT 2010

> I assure you I have told Frank many times.  He sort of shrugs it off.  I saw him yesterday.  He has a neat program to evaluate braking system combinations.  I plan to upgrade the Corvair's brakes.

My old Crown car, especially in 350/350 form, was a real fun car and
according to Paul, it was the middle of 2nd gear when it he caught the
V8 disease. Actually kinda proud of that, tho it did shrink his bank
account.

regards,

frank

PS: May do another Cown soon using a zero miles Typhoon 4.3 L V6 turbo
motor I have had for quite a few years.