[V8Vairs] Who has the most recently started V-8 conversion?

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Sep 10 16:45:48 EDT 2010

I guess I started my project when I bought my '67 500 back in '03, where it
progressed to the garage and hasn't been seen since.  I'm going to do an
Olds 215 rear engine conversion.  The 215 I have will probably be no good by
the time I get around to it; it was marginal when I got it several years
ago.

If anyone has any parts for this conversion they are wanting to sell, would
you let me know?  The only part I have, aside from the motor, is the Kennedy
adapter for between the engine and trans.  No wonder some people have
clearance issues in the back, this sucker is about 6 inches wide!

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia