[V8Vairs] Who has the most recently started V-8 conversion?

Corsa 66corsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:27:20 EDT 2010

I haven't seen much documentation on his new car, but I believe I read it no
longer uses the Porsche transaxle.  And Charlie and I have entirely
different goals in mind!  Even if it could, I have no plans of seeing the
other side of 160mph.  I'm thinking more about something that rides better
than a skateboard, can still carve a canyon, air conditioned, electric
windows, stereo, a trunk (or two!) and an exhaust that won't get me arrested
;-) My idea of an open road and what to do with it and Charlies are not the
same!

Jim Hart