[V8Vairs] Hurst Shifter Relocation

paulsiano@aol.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 08:28:22 EDT 2010

Hmmm....quick shift spacer...maybe it will help.   I'll give it a try.

My current shift issues:

comes out of 1st sometimes under acceleration
(probably just an adjustment I'll get to when it comes off the road for the winter)

doesn't feel "solid"
(maybe I'm spoiled as I've driven Miatas for almost 20 years)

Long throws
(thanks for jogging my memory)

Paul