[V8Vairs] Good Ink for V-8 Corvairs - Transmission Ratios?

paulsiano@aol.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 11:22:15 EDT 2010

Don Sherman, technical editor for "Automobile Magazine" called this morning to say he would like to do an article on my car.  Next Wednesday it is scheduled for testing and evaluation at Chrysler Proving Grounds.  I'll get to learn the numbers associated with it and will pass them along. He said it was unlikely the Generation 7 Corvette will have a mid engine and wanted to do a "what if" article.

He asked for some information about the car which I knew but I didn't know what the transmission ratios are for a 1966 four speed transmission, but I bet somebody on VV does. Does the Crown mainshaft change anything?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul