[V8Vairs] Corsa Tach in a V-8

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:46:07 EDT 2010

Paul-
Adjusting the pot will make it read correctly at only one RPM.
I believe the correct fix is to change a capacitor. That is the way you changed it on the "other" Monza (or Vega) when swapping to a V8.
I don't know which cap it is. There are two .068 caps. One has to be changed to .047. I would guess it would be C1.
Ed