[V8Vairs] (no subject)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Sep 24 14:00:42 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Sounds like a great day alright!  I think that the fact that the car stayed together and performed well for all that full throttle really says a lot about how well you put it together, great job.  I will make one caution - while stickier tires would no doubt help the car's performance numbers, I would be concerned that 300HP + good traction + Corvair diff = broken parts.

Be sure to let us know when the article is coming out so we can look for it.

--Bryan