[V8Vairs] re-Porsche,T5 and..shifters

Tom Zimmermann tz145236 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 19:11:21 EST 2011

..Seth,in looking at the s10 units I have,I also made a steel box to bolt the shifter to,may get it into this project;;forgot about lambolounge,should still be bookmarked.. Michael, DEFINITELY have to compare projects!! I just-this morning- figured out that the NG9 *will* basically bolt up to a Corvair engine..not a "V8",but the plan is mid-engined 3-liter class using the Corvair unibody to start with..I have the floor shifter from the Renault,many T5 parts including a Camaro, so this week I'll see where it 'hangs'..I have a couple topics going on CCF,one for the 'mid-4.3' and ..another transaxle..send me some pics??