[V8Vairs] rear torque steer ?

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Wed Jan 5 18:50:45 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Blackwell" <bryan at skiblack.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [V8Vairs] mid engine conversion

> Uh, Ken, you can't really have torque steer unless the car is FWD.  Not to
> say the car won't pull to one side under power, but it's not torque steer
> per se.
>
> --Bryan
Sorry to be late in reply, I been eating xmas candy (g)...

If you dial a little toe-out in the back of yer car, and give it a lump of
torque in the middle of a turn, you might rethink that torque steer thing

of course, it could be termed REAR wheel torque steer, but it seems to me to
be STEERING of some sort ..  (g) .

interesting, wot?  ken campbell, deltawerkes