[V8Vairs] Free - LM bumper Jig (aluminum bumper for sale)

paulsiano@aol.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 13:12:45 EDT 2011

Many years ago I bought what I thought was a LM aluminum bumper.  Years later when I tried to install it I learned that it wasn't exactly right...some of the angles were off.  I took it to a guy I knew that could do anything with metal thinking he could make the necessary adjustments.  After spending a little time with it he said it might be easier to just make a new one.  He built a jig and nearly completed the project but unfortunately he died before it was finished.  (A friend of his is going to finish it.)  I have the jig which is constructed of mostly one inch square tubing.  I'm not sure that it would be of value to many people but it is free if it goes to a "good home."  It is located in FL and is pretty heavy, maybe 30 pounds.

I ended up using fiberglass bumpers on my project.  Is anybody interested in a one of a kind aluminum front bumper for a late model?  Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,

Paul