[V8Vairs] upper strut on LM rear suspension

Michael Svinth msvinth at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 12:09:10 EDT 2011

Tim,
It's great to make contact on a very similar project.  I am just finishing up the mounting cage for the engine/ta.  The half shafts and suspension are next.  I have considered replacing the springs with coilovers but have not talked to anyone yet about the pros and cons of that.  I will forward some pics as the project progresses.
Mike