[V8Vairs] ? For the group at large

mike & bev mann vair65 at sisna.com
Thu Jul 12 12:50:35 EDT 2012

paul-anyway you can duct outside air to it? it might keep it cool enough
during the running times so that when you stop (and not getting any air) it
would still start. another thought would be to mount a small fan by it and
have it come on when you stop so that it might get rid of the hot soak
effect. you could set it up to turn on/off with thermostats. assuming the
fuel cell is up front you could mount the pump by it as most pumps are
better pushers than pullers. i have 2 pumps mounted up front to feed the
efi thats on a corvair engine and am not having any trouble in 100+ degree
temps. i need about 27 psi for the injection to work so i would see a
problem real quick. good luck-mike mann