[V8Vairs] Roll Call

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon May 7 18:14:36 EDT 2012

Although I no longer own a V8 Vair I still read the posts and occasionly I
get an email from someone that has just discovered my old car online. I
sometimes think about building another one but, as long as I am infected
with the racing bug that's all it will be.
Check out my Sunday race at the Mitty. Too much fun even with a slow car.
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijv2-FqFjdQ&list=UUW5Rd-L9Mtc9_XhxkF_MUDQ&index=1&feature=plcp