[V8Vairs] Let's Launch

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 08:25:32 EDT 2012

I was hoping for more thoughts, input, and ownership of the  "V-8 Registry" (on-line version) but some have "voted with their feet" and have already posted some excellent pictures of their cars.

I would like to suggest we give some focus each month.  How about the rest of this month we continue with general pictures of our cars and in June we take pictures of wheel tire combos with comments. July could focus on cooling systems.  August could be brakes.  Of course other topics/pictures are welcome at any time.  When we take pictures for the topic of the month, I would suggest detailed pictures...not "ten footers."  Our audience is not a casual car show attendee.

Cars that are under construction are very welcome.  Engines don't have to be V-8s.

I think another nice thing would be to let us know your location.

Gentlemen, start you cameras, and man your keyboards...we are underway.

Paul