[V8Vairs] Let's Launch

mike & bev mann vair65 at sisna.com
Wed May 16 11:06:22 EDT 2012

paul-great idea. no sense in reinventing the wheel if you don't have to. on
radiators look at the pictures of craig nichols black 4 door for how duct
work should be done. the duct work is what can make or break a cooling
system. even on mine where i just used the radiator for the intercooler i
had a set up some what like craigs and all i was concerned about was
keeping the water temp close to ambient-mike mann