[V8Vairs] V-8 Vairs List Ideas / Online Forum

Dave Wenzlick davidwenzlick at cox.net
Wed May 23 17:33:04 EDT 2012

---- Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com> wrote:
CorvairForum  is everything  as described.....  but like all "organized"  Forums... is dead....  maybe 10-20 postings a day on a good day..

10-20 posts a day is not dead but certainly not near the traffic found on corvaircenter. Besides, I'm not saying I want the site to actually be located on corvairforum.com. That example of layout and usability is what I am recommending though. I would like to see an extremely user friendly and easily searchable forum but I would want it hosted through an established Corvair organization that has a firm interest in maintaining the site and data for many years.

Dave