[V8Vairs] V-8 Vairs List Ideas / Online Forum

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed May 23 19:52:47 EDT 2012

---- Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com> wrote:
CorvairForum  is everything  as described.....  but like all "organized"
Forums... is dead....  maybe 10-20 postings a day on a good day..

david wenzlick  replied:

10-20 posts a day is not dead but certainly not near the traffic found on
corvaircenter. Besides, I'm not saying I want the site to actually be located on
corvairforum.com. That example of layout and usability is what I am recommending
though. I would like to see an extremely user friendly and easily searchable
forum but I would want it hosted through an established Corvair organization
that has a firm interest in maintaining the site and data for many years.

You missed my point...

 "Organized" is not good for participation....  it "fragments"  the   topics..

Why the CCf / VirtualVairs and FV   have the largest participation...

Myself.. I don't care....  The H.A.M.B.  is my favorite online forum..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages