[V8Vairs] V-8 Vairs List Ideas / Online Forum

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed May 23 20:44:18 EDT 2012

david wenzlick said: 10-20 posts a day is not dead but certainly not
near the traffic found on corvaircenter. Besides, I'm not saying I want
the site to actually be located on corvairforum.com. That example of
layout and usability is what I am recommending though. I would like to
see an extremely user friendly and easily searchable forum but I would
want it hosted through an established Corvair organization that has a
firm interest in maintaining the site and data for many years.

Then Matt said: You missed my point... "Organized" is not good for
participation.... it "fragments" the topics.. Why the CCf / VirtualVairs
and FV have the largest participation...

Craig adds:  I concur - the problem I have with Corvairforum is I have
to keep coming back to the home screen and then investigating another
topic again and again and again. It gets really old. I'd be very happy
to have CorvairCenter active another forum just for V8s.  (The CCF
software is set up for multiple forums).

Craig Nicol