[V8Vairs] V-8 Vairs List Ideas / Online Forum

Dave Wenzlick davidwenzlick at cox.net
Wed May 23 21:45:18 EDT 2012

Craig adds:  I concur - the problem I have with Corvairforum is I have
to keep coming back to the home screen and then investigating another
topic again and again and again. It gets really old. I'd be very happy
to have CorvairCenter active another forum just for V8s.  (The CCF
software is set up for multiple forums).

Craig Nicol

Then I believe you are not using the forum properly. I never go to the home page. I simply bookmark the page that shows me every new post that was added since the last time I visited.

In a single click each morning I can see every single topic in every single forum that has had anything new added since the last time I visited. Also, clicking to see a new post  takes me exactly to where the new information starts and doesn't force me to start at the top and then scroll down each time past all of the old messages I have read already.

When you are on the board index page and signed in, click on the " View new posts" and then don't forget to bookmark that page it takes you to. Now when you click that bookmark each day you will see only new posts for that day.

Anyway, I'm happy with whatever we have as long as it preserves the data we post securely for use by future users.

Dave