[V8Vairs] Throttle cable

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 15:24:29 EDT 2012

Rick,
Also used a morse cable. The origional ran from the bell crank up thru the floor and entered the firewall about midway up between the seats. I got a longer cable (8') and routed it completely down the tunel then along the crown subframe on the right side and looped it over the differential and then to the carb. A little more out of the way but had a number of spots to anchor it with adel clamps and now it doesn't interfere with removal of the firewall.

I used multi layers of Fat Mat, pretty good adhesive and reflective coating on the other side. So far it's staying in place and does a decent job of heat and sound insulation.

Good luck with your project.

Paul Beck
65 Monza Crown Conversion
Corsa