[V8Vairs] Throttle cable

Meyers, Kent Kent.Meyers at chsinc.com
Mon Sep 3 15:46:09 EDT 2012

Hi Paul,

I have been reading along and wanted to ask about a source for a Morse cable.

I have a rear engine car that I re purposed the cable for the back heater box control cable as my throttle cable.
There is so much drag on the cable that I used a lot of spring to retain the throttle linkage back to idle.
This makes driving the car more work as far as the gas pedal is concerned.
If there is something out there that I could use to improve the situation, that would be great!!

Thanks much!

Kent Meyers
Plant Manager
Fairmont Oilseed Processing