[V8Vairs] Throttle cable

mike & bev mann vair65 at sisna.com
Mon Sep 3 17:07:55 EDT 2012

kent-on my corvair kit cat i had a semi truck parts house make me one up.
it runs from the throttle to the tbi, makes a 360 degree bend (to reverse
direction) and still only need a light throttle return spring. you need to
make sure it's very well secured (i used adel clamps) for it to work. lot's
of them are used on boats or do a goggle search on morse cables. good
luck-mike mann