[V8Vairs] Apr 27th event at Marshalltown, Iowa WHO's COMING???? NEED to know!!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 22:09:38 EDT 2013

PLEASE CONTACT BOB!!

 I need to know who is coming.   The track is $600.  Event fee  is $70. I need
at least  9 drivers. I need to get some answers by next Wed. Or raise the fee
for the ones that will come. Or  if I just get 6. That can be done at $100 each.
I've rented the track. I need some  input here.  NO, and I mean NO on site
registration.    You DO NOT have to bring a Corvair. Open to ANYTHING.       Bob

E-mail
yenko108 at hotmail.com
or 319-521-4891

Matt