[V8Vairs] Surgery forces sale of all my Corvair stuff... NY. some Mid- engined parts

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 14:26:36 EDT 2013

  This is a good chance to really and easily help someone....   We did this for Ed Corson.... 3 weeks and he as relieved  of most items...and many re-sold the parts for a profit.... everyone won!

..after several visits to the doctors recently,the neurosurgeon is going to remove the reason for my headache..worst case,if "successful" is 4 months,so all the STUFF has to go:: 3 1965 coupes,2 w/reg in my name,Renault and Porsche 5spds,many engines (most apart) from a '60 shortblock to the 60-over/Howards cam..mostly LM stuff,rear whl brgs,suspension,3 PG T/A's 65 and 66 4 (and 3) speeds,and MT diffs including a new 4-spider kit uninstalled..they don't want me doing much,so pick up here is the only option..zip code is 14612
forsale

Tom Zimmerman,Rochester,NY      tz145236 at yahoo.com

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon