[V8Vairs] Seller of the Toro Vair is way out in space!!! gg

Dave Wenzlick davidwenzlick at cox.net
Fri Dec 27 19:16:28 EST 2013

The seller is probably trying to get out of it what he has invested. We all know that pretty much never happens.  :)

In the past I've owned and driven Crown and Kelmark conversions. I currently own two Toro conversions.

Yes, the Toro conversions are tail heavy and don't take the twisty roads worth a hoot. Okay by me. I have no plans to race around mountain curves or parking lot cones with it. I love to rumble into the local cruise-ins and get surrounded by people who want to see what the devil is inside that Corvair. They all think that it must be stupid fast and it is compared to most Corvairs. With the Toro setup it is nice to have a big V8 with gobs of torque that can be used without fear of breaking anything.

http://youtu.be/ZP1O4Yu79zk

Dave W.

---- moonpie8n at comcast.net wrote:

THX  for  the  info  Larry....... That  just  confirms  my  suspicions