[V8Vairs] Getting a V8 car certified

k k kkklassen at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 2 17:02:21 EDT 2014

This is why i do not participate in online forums comments, like this are
typical of "you" people Gord is well aware of what the car needs and is
capable of fixing all the items that need attention and he is NOT
complaining about the car just asking for valid opinions not jack ass
comments

In the Province of Alberta they brought in a program for out of province
cars to pass inspection to get registered to drive! Call it a Nazi state if
you want, but the law was brought in to stop eastern criminals from bringing
rusty garbage to Alberta. The flaw in the plan is for specialty cars like
Gords car, I know because I have 2 V8 vairs and had the certified. Selection
of the shop is more important than the inspection unfortunately if a shop
passes a car and its not "right" the shop ( and tech ) can be finned and
lose its licence in the province.

So unless you have some thing to positive contribute no need to be a jack
ass about it

ken