[V8Vairs] SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR CAR SHOW - SEPT 6‏‎

da. Auto da.auto at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 21:33:10 EDT 2014

[[
On Thu, 8/7/14, Rick Andersen <rick at friendlychevrolet.us> wrote:

 Subject: [V8Vairs] SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR CAR SHOW - SEPT 6‏‎
 To: "v8vairs at corvair.org" <v8vairs at corvair.org>
 Cc: vargascorvairmonza at hotmail.com
 Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 10:00 AM

 I wanted to send you the information           [[HI CAN YOU SEND ME AN ARTICLE HOW TO V-8 A 1965 CORVAIR
 on the SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR           [[ ITS A AUTOMATIC NOW STOCK.....AND FRONT DISC BRAKES
 CAR SHOW on SATURDAY,  SEPT 6, 2014 at Bob's Big Boy
 Broiler in Downey.
 7447 Firestone Blvd. Downey, Ca 90241.  10AM-3PM

 We are hoping to get some more V8 Corvairs at this years
 show.  We usually
 only get a couple.

 Will you please forward the information on the show to any
 of the SoCal V8
 owners?

 We really want to see more V8s at the show to expose the
 public and other
 Corvair enthusiasts to the high-performance Corvairs. They
 usually are a
 big hit with the crowd.

 Greg Vargas
 310-998-0095