[V8Vairs] trans axles

Michael Svinth msvinth at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:53:39 EDT 2014

Kent,
A couple of months ago, I decided to switch to front coil overs to have more control over the ride height.  If the top spring mount is kept stock, the choice of springs is very limited.  I tried the conical spring from QA (3.5"x2.5"ID, 250#, 11"free length).  After cutting 2", it was still too long and much too stiff.  Coil Spring Specialties is making a pair of springs for me which should arrive in a couple of days.  I am very anxious to install them after having made all the calculations necessary, I hope.
If you want, I will share the specs and final results.

Michael Svinth
954-540-3151