[V8Vairs] trans axles

Meyers, Kent Kent.Meyers at chsinc.com
Mon Aug 25 17:05:27 EDT 2014

Good One Seth!
You don't have anything if you don't have a sense of humor.

I'll refrain from cutting anymore for now and wait on more knowledgeable folks to weigh in and help me fix my mistakes.
Whatever aftermarket brands you could suggest would be much appreciated as I would like to start stocking up for winter work out in the garage.

Thanks,

Kent