[V8Vairs] LS-1/Porsche transaxle

mainlymuscle at telus.net mainlymuscle at telus.net
Thu Jan 9 15:01:10 EST 2014

Okay,so I bought The LS-1,now you guys have to find me the appropriate body.I am looking for a built road race car-NOT a project,as I already have lots on the go.Perfect candidate would be a competitive race car with a blown motor,but I do prefer full interiors and streetable as opposed to full race.The blue 327 Vair on ebay is close,just don't know what would be involved in brake and suspension upgrades to bring the car to where I want.
Someday soon the presence of an LS powered road racer,and my Corvarado drag car at the same track is going to start some interesting conversations !
Will go well with my His and Hers Rambler/Scramblers.
Regards,Jay at mainlymuscle