[V8Vairs] CAD and the DXF file

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Mon Jan 13 12:55:49 EST 2014

Auto CAD is not that hard to figure out these day and I could teach any one how to use in just a few hours, as mentioned when designing parts from flat stock steel CAD is a great tool to use I have found a company in Ohio that makes my parts that I design using CAD and he's reasonable. Mark at Surrius cuts out the designs using a DXF file that he up loads to his plasma cutter and that has made a huge difference accurate wise in my back seat powered 64 Corvair. But that's just me.
Don Hiltpold
in Wisconsin