[V8Vairs] shocks and springs

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 20:56:20 EDT 2014

I am very satisfied with the stance of my Crown. The front springs are stock heavy duty with one coil cut and the rear has stock heavy duty.  Front fender lip was rolled at bit.  The front shocks are, I believe, 1953 Cadillac shocks.  They have worked well for all these many years.  I am not 100% sure about the front shocks being Cadillac but that's what I recall.  I have never heard of anybody else use them on a late model.

It would be neat if someone could do a cross reference to confirm that I am not delusional, about the Cadillac shocks.

Paul