[V8Vairs] shocks and springs

steve williams steve.williams at live.com
Wed Jul 30 23:23:00 EDT 2014

Hi guys,
Did anyone get the C-5/saginaw transaxle build done yet?
I just got a ZF 5-speed from an old GT-40 to use and it's only 10-inches from axle centerline to bell housing/engine block face. It looks real short to use like the motor will be to far aft. I'm told by RBT transmissions that the half shafts can NOT have any side loads, so I'm going to have to use an upper/lower link style rear trailing arm.
Comments please,
Steve W.

Sent from my iPhone