[V8Vairs] Where to start?

joe acquisto joea at acquisto-us.com
Fri Apr 14 08:49:05 EDT 2017

Thanks to all.

I'm in mid Hudson region of NY.  Kingston area.

Any way to search all of craigslist at once?  Daily or "one shot"?    I can only setup alerts for nearby places or 200 mile radius.  Ebay seems much friendlier in that regard.

Any comments on "v8registryforum.com"?

Comments on the coming events listed on Corsa?  I may try to hit the one in NH.

joe a.