<VV> PG Question Strange new territory-Inquiry Results

Ron Guy qcc65@charter.net
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:35:55 -0500

Thanks to all those responding to the "old powerglide" question. Responses
have
stopped coming in so I tallied the suggestions. 90% of the respondents say
change
the fluid, clean the pan and drive. 10% said rebuild and save myself trouble
somewhere
down the road. I found all the responses to be thoughtful in stating there
position.
    Since this is an "Ultra" Monza and the $600.00 for a rebuild will hurt
in other areas,
I think I will follow the majority here. To be fair to the dissenting
opinions in the responses,
if it breaks soon I will report that to the group.

Thanks again to all

Ron Guy
CORSA, CORSA/NC, QCCC, VV, Group Red member
Def Stinger Project (Moving oh so slowly)
And Now
South Eastern Ultra Monza Project (SEUM)