<VV> (no subject)

Steve Way spankyway@att.net
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:21:59 +0000

  Anybody need a decent running '60 engine? It is complete and I have an extra air cleaner set-up for it. I would take $75.00 for it. If you want the Powerglide trans with it you can have it all for $125.00. If you want to take what is left of the '60 Monza 900 coupe that I have you can can have all of it for $125.00 along with the service manual and all my Corvair books and parts I have left. I have been ebaying a lot of stuff and I want to get rid of the rest of it. I am going to haul what is left to the recycle yard. I live in Northwest GA and I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Steve