<VV> Corvairs in Print (1965)

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown@navy.mil
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:00:36 -0800

Hi All!  Just got my Jan '65 issue of Popular Science, and there's a good article on the new Corvair.  Actually, a friend of mine who is retiring today gave it to me becuase he knew I was into Corvairs.  What a great gift.  It compares the '65 to the early model, touting the improvements, as well as John Fitch's.  Also in this issue: the new Wankel engine is tested, a 13-foot drag motorcycle, make your own shop vac, Smokey Yunick answers readers questions, vacuum advance adjustment, etc.  Good stuff.  I'll have some good reading for a couple days.

Toby Brown
San Diego
'66 Corsa
'67 Crown V8