<VV> Ignition wire sets at Kentucky (adv)

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:05:35 EST

Silicone Wire Systems - "Your wire supplier" - has a unique offer. As you may
know, we offer nine different colors of 8mm wire for our ignition wire sets.
One "color" we don't offer is white - although the white wire is available. I
had a customer who really wanted a white wire set for his Greenbrier. So I
made him a set. I had a bit of white left over. Not enough for another set. What
I decided to do was make a few (4-5) special Red/White/Blue sets. (A picture
of the wires is available, E-mail me!) In these sets, the coil wire is Black,
Cylinders 1 & 2 are Red, 3 & 4 are White and 5 & 6 are Blue. All the wires are
the same Mechanically and electrically - the only difference is the color.
(Just like with all nine of my colors). This years Corsa convention, in Kentucky,
will be my 25th Convention for selling ignition wire sets. My first sales
were in the parking lot/vendor area in Marrieta, GA in 1980. These sets are kind
of in celebration of my 25th straight year. The few RWB sets will be available
at the convention only. The price for these sets is my normal mail price,
$37. No shipping cost, because you have to pick them up at the Convention. I
will, of course have regular sets available as well. See you there!  - Seth
Emerson - Silicone Wire Systems