<VV> Electric Pumps vs Turn Cut-Out

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:31:27 -0500

Has anyone out there with experience of electric fuel pumps ALSO experienced
the turn cut-out I've been on about for the last few posts?
     I'm interested in knowing whether an electric pump might be a cure for
the turn cut-out. As I learn more about the cut-out problem, I can see where
an electric pump (unaffected by engine rpms) might at least help, if not
cure, the problem, possibly along with sealing of the vents, which would
have the added advantage, I suppose, of reducing evaporation (odors, loss,
safety, etc.).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and vent extensions on one carb, so
far