<VV> crankcase vent on individual air cleaners

Marc Sheridan sheridan@bright.net
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 19:53:41 -0500

I recently purchased the little chrome air cleaners from Clarks with the
fittings to connect the crankcase vent to on of them. The kit comes with a
barbed fitting that fits a 3/8" ID hose. However the crankcase vent tube is
7/16" OD (?).

I have ideas on how to make the connection, but I'm  curious to hear how
some of you have hooked yours up and I know some of  you have these same
filters, because Clarks had them on backorder for a time before I could get
mine.

One of the options I have pondered is to use a compression fitting on the
vent tube and somehow integrate a barb fitting for the 3/8" ID hose.
Comments and suggestions are most welcome and appreciated.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert 110/4